Get Lifetime access to this Course for Free. Suitable for students in need. Feel free to share this course in social media to support this website.
Support me and this website by purchasing this Course with a one-time payment of ₹99 ($1.25). You will get Lifetime access.
Course Difficulty: Intermediate
Become a Member
Support me and this website by becoming a Bored Engineer Member. You will get instant access to this course along with all other present and future Courses.
What you'll Learn...?
- Learn detailed Architecture for the AVR Microcontrollers – Instruction Execution, Pipelining, Stack Pointer & Interrupts.
- Learn Bare Metal Microcontroller programming in Embedded C, starting with a Breadboard and a Microcontroller.
- Learn to develop the support hardware needed for a functioning Embedded System such as – Power supply, Noise Filtering etc, from scratch.
- Learn how to write, compile and dump Embedded C code on an actual microcontroller.
- Hands-on experience on GPIO programming, Interfacing various sensors, actuators and modules.
- Get confident in creating your own embedded system projects.
Requirements & Prerequisites
- A computer running Microsoft Windows, Linux or Mac operating system.
- At least 4GB of RAM is recommended.
- Atmel Studio for coding Purposes (Steps to install are detailed in the course itself).
- Some prior Programming Experience is recommended. You can check out my free C Programming course for that.
- Basic hardware such as a suitable Microcontroller, breadboard, LCD display and basic sensors. The details on these and how to get them are detailed in the course itself. I also show a few hardware-free methods such as Simulators, in the course for those people who cannot afford the hardware or are unable to get them at their location.
Brief Course Content Summary
Note: This Course is under Development and will be released shortly. Please enrol if you are interested and you will be notified through Email.
Sharing is Caring
If you liked this post, then feel free to share it with your loved ones!
This course does not have any sections.