Skip to content
AVR Microcontrollers Tutorial for Beginners
- Learn detailed Architecture for the AVR Microcontrollers – Instruction Execution, Pipelining, Stack Pointer & Interrupts.
- Learn Bare Metal Microcontroller programming in Embedded C, starting with a Breadboard and a Microcontroller.
- Learn to develop the support hardware needed for a functioning Embedded System such as – Power supply, Noise Filtering etc, from scratch.
- Learn how to write, compile and dump Embedded C code on an actual microcontroller.
- Hands-on experience on GPIO programming, Interfacing various sensors, actuators and modules.
- Get confident in creating your own embedded system projects.